Posted on

Want help reducing or stopping your alcohol or other drug use?

If you are a full-time undergrad or a residential grad student and looking for resources and support to help reduce or stop your alcohol and/or drug use, please contact Kristen Shirley in the Alcohol and Other Drug Education Center.