The Alcohol and Other Drug Education Center offers the following services:
- Provides health and wellness prevention services to the campus community on pertinent topics.
- Provides outreach education services to students, faculty, staff and other on- and off-campus groups as requested.
- Provides individual counseling to assess and identify risky alcohol and other drug use and administer intervention and treatment.
- Provides counseling and offers support groups to students who belong to families with alcohol and other drug abuse concerns.
- Provides education and early intervention sessions for students who violate the alcohol/drug policies of the University.
- Provides individual counseling and offers support groups for students in recovery.
- Provides consultation services and resources for students, faculty, staff and other on– and off-campus groups.