AODEC staff members are available for outreach sessions for any La Salle community members.
- Outreach sessions can be provided on a number of different health related topics.
- Student groups, Community Development Staff, Faculty, Administrators, and Staff are welcome to schedule AODEC staff for an outreach session.
- Input is generally needed from the group requesting outreach to inform the facilitator’s development of presentation topics and materials.
- AODEC staff strives to present factual, up-to-date, interesting information in an exciting and effective way.
- Past outreach topics include: Alcohol and Other Drug use and the Student-Athlete, Prescription Stimulant Abuse, Know the Risks: Alcohol & Caffeine, Stress and Time Management.
- Other topical areas include: Fitness and Nutrition, Sexual Health and Healthy Relationships, and Travel Safety.
To schedule an outreach session please contact us at 215-951-1357.