Smoke Free La Salle
La Salle University is committed to improving the health and wellness of its students and employees. Smoking is only permitted in Designated Smoking Areas. A list of Designated Smoking Areas can be found by visiting www.lasalle.edu/smokingareas. Each Designated Smoking Area is marked with signage. You can also View Map of All Locations (opens new window).
Smoking Cessation Resources:
Smoking Cessation Services for students, faculty and staff are available on and off campus. If you are interested in quitting tobacco, please explore the options listed below.
For Full Time Undergraduate and Residential Graduate/Professional Students:
- A New Breath Smoking Cessation Program: free, personalized sessions with a trained professional in the AODEC. Call x1357 to schedule a session today.
For Part Time Students, Faculty, Staff and Community Members:
- The La Salle Community Center for Counseling and Psychological Services is offering Smoking Cessation Services to La Salle University Part Time Students (Evaluation $25, Treatment sessions $5), and Employees (Evaluation and Treatment are Free). Call x1006 to make an appointment.
- Employees who are enrolled in Independence Blue Cross Health Insurance can receive up to $200 in reimbursement through for Tobacco Cessation Services, Nicotine Replacement Products and Prescription Smoking Aids, click here for more information.
For Community Members:
- The La Salle Community Center for Counseling and Psychological Services offers Smoking Cessation Services, call 215-951-1006 for more information.
- Smoke Free Philly offers quitting services in Public Health Clinics throughout the city, click here for more information, or call 1-800-QUIT-NOW.
- Nicotine Anonymous: Meetings held in person, over the phone, and internet, find a meeting today by clicking here.
- Smoke Free Philly: Provides quitting support, tools and resources. Call today to talk to join a quit program 1-800-QUIT-NOW.
- CDC Smoking & Tobacco Use: Provides statistics, tools and resources.
- SmokeFree.gov: Quit Smoking Today Step-by-Step Guide
- DeterminedToQuit.com: The online quit companion, keep track and share your progress on your smart phone, computer, or iPad.