…for ALUMNI who graduated in August, 2014 or more recently AND you are no longer enrolled as a student at La Salle University:
OPTION A — You can still access emails to your @student.lasalle.edu account.
♦ You should ‘Sign In’ using the following process:
- Click on the following link: https://lasalle-csm.symplicity.com/students/. Use the ‘Alumni Sign In’ section on the left side of the page.
- Enter your new User Name, which is the front end (i.e. before the @ sign) of your La Salle email ID
(e.g. email@example.com … User Name = smithm1)
- Click on the ‘Forgot Password’ link to create a new password. An email will be sent to your La Salle email ID as part of the Password reset process. Once the Password Reset process is complete, you will have immediate access to explorenet. If you cannot receive emails to that ID, please move to Option B below.
OPTION B — You DO NOT have access to your La Salle email any longer
♦ You will need to send an email to Career Services at firstname.lastname@example.org
♦ Please provide the following information:
- First Name, Middle Initial and Last Name
- Current email ID (please make the request from the email ID you intend to use on explorenet)
- Most recent La Salle Graduation Date (MM/YYYY)
- Birthdate (MM/DD/YYYY)
♦ A member of the Career Services staff will contact you with instructions for gaining system access.
…for ALUMNI who graduated in May, 2014 or earlier
We are asking all Alumni who have an interest in using the new explorenet to take the following steps. For security reasons this is a multi-step process, so we appreciate your patience and cooperation in helping us take necessary precautions:
♦ You should ‘Register’ using the following process:
- Click on the following link: https://lasalle-csm.symplicity.com/students/ to access the Alumni Registration page. Using the ‘Registration’ section on the right side of the page, please click the ‘Register’ button.
- Please complete the brief information form so we are sure that we have your most current information. This will enable us to confirm your access to the new explorenet as an alumni user.
- Upon submitting your Registration Form, you will receive an email from email@example.com asking you to verify your email ID by clicking on a link within that email. The link expires within 24 hours, so be ready to complete the process once you get started.
It is entirely possible that your spam filter may direct this email to your Junk/Spam folder. If you don’t receive an email to your Inbox within a few minutes, please check your Junk/Spam folder. If this occurs, please move the email into your Inbox and mark it as ‘Not Junk,’ and/or indicate to your Junk/Spam filter to allow messages from this source to prevent future such occurrences.
- Once you have completed the email verification as described in #3 above, we will review/confirm your explorenet account and notify you via email. This email will contain a link that allows you to set your new explorenet password. This link will also expire within 24 hours.
- Once you complete the Password setting process, you will have full access to the new explorenet platform. Once you have your password set, all future explorenet sessions should be accessed via the ‘Alumni Sign In’ (left side) section of the page at https://lasalle-csm.symplicity.com/students/.
Note: As you complete the explorenet session described in item #5 above, you may be invited to download a Symplicity mobile app. You are welcome to do so, but we have not yet activated this functionality in our system. You will not yet find La Salle University in the list of schools, but we will be doing so in the weeks ahead.
Please check back often – new employment opportunities, resources and career events will be shared through explorenet every week. We’ll also be introducing new system feature capabilities in the weeks ahead that you won’t want to miss!
We recognize that any transition to new technology requires time to learn and adapt, and we are committed to providing you support as you learn to use the new explorenet.
If you experience any challenges in accessing and/or working with the new system, please let us know via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by calling our office (215.951.1075). We promise to keep in touch, and we hope you will do the same!