- Cover Letter Summer 2014
- Meningitis Q&A
- Special Housing Request Form
Health History Form Each full-time undergraduate and any residential student admitted to La Salle University receives a Health History Form. This form must be completed and signed by the student’s doctor. This form also includes an immunization record, which must be on file in Student Health Center. Immunization requirements, based on recommendations of the American College Health Association, include:
- 2 doses of MMR vaccine if born after 1956 OR a positive blood test
- 3 doses of DPT and tetanus booster (preferably the new Tdap vaccine booster) within the last 10 years
- 3 doses of Hepatitis B vaccine
- 2 doses of Varicella (Chickenpox) vaccine or a positive blood test (history of disease IS acceptable)
- TB testing (PPD) for all nursing majors, education majors, and students living in high risk countries (S. America, C. America, Africa, Asia, parts of E. Europe)
Registration will be delayed with a medical hold for any full time undergraduate student and any residential student until all health requirements are met (completed health form and proof of all required vaccinations).
Most vaccines are available at cost from the Student Health Center.
- Meningococcal Meningitis Vaccine or a signed waiver of declination is required of all full-time undergraduate students and any residential students.