Room Change Process
Monday, September 11, 2017 to Friday, September 15, 2017
Requests available only Monday, Sept. 11, 2017, through Friday, Sept. 15, 2017. We encourage you to talk with your roommate(s) and work together to come to an understanding and balance in your living accommodation. We have highly trained paraprofessional and full-time staff that can assist you in resolving any issue that may arise between you and your roommate(s). Please work with your Resident Assistant (RA), Community Assistant (CA) and/or Resident Coordinator (RC).
- The room change period for the Fall 2016 semester will be from Monday, September 11 to Friday, September 15 (See Room Change Request form at the bottom of the page).
- Residence Life and Community Development must approve all room change requests prior to a student moving to a new assignment.
- Room change requests are on a first come, first serve basis. Residence Life and Community Development will contact students based upon the date of the submitted request and available bed spaces.
- All requests received after 3:00pm on September 15 will be considered late and will not be considered for change. Residents desiring a room change after the deadline will need to work through their Resident Coordinator (RC). The RC will exhaust every option to resolve any issues. If issues cannot be resolved, the RC may authorize a room change request.
- Residence Life and Community Development staff will notify students about the status of requests once an assignment has been changed via their La Salle e-mail address only. In certain instances, it may take staff longer to make the proper changes and reassignments.
- Please be aware that a pro-rated change in housing charges will be made if reassignment is made to a different level of accommodation.
- All room changes to a residence hall accommodation require a meal plan. Sophomores, regardless of campus location, are also required to have a meal plan. Students without a meal plan must contact La Salle Dining Services (firstname.lastname@example.org) to select a meal plan.
The room change process works best when students propose options for reassignment. Residence Life and Community Development will seek options for each request, but cannot guarantee that all students’ requests can be approved.
The Room Change Request Form is now closed.
Requests are currently being reviewed and contact will be made to students via email.
Questions? Please contact Residence Life/Community Development at 215-951-1370. Thank you!
Submitted changes are still pending and are based on availability. If you have a problem with your room or roommate, please contact your RA/CA/RC.