Housing Selection 2017-2018
This year, La Salle University will move to an online housing selection process. This new system through the Housing & Dining Self Service will improve both the housing selection process and our ability to communicate and respond to residential students needs.
Housing applications for returning students will be available beginning on Monday, February 27 at 9am through the Housing & Dining Self Service on the mylasalle portal. More information about the housing application process can be found in Step 1.
- Required Residency Policy/Residency Intention Statement
Full-time undergraduate students are to indicate if they will be residing on-campus, or commuting from an off-campus address. All Freshmen & Sophomores will be required to live on-campus unless living with a parent or legal guardian.
- Winter Break Housing
Resident students needing to stay on campus during the winter holiday break period will be able to apply to live in St. Basil Court, the townhouses or the apartments.
- Information for New Incoming Students
View the information page for new, incoming freshmen and transfer students. Please note that the Housing Selection Process (Steps 1 through 3) is for current, returning students only. The “New Incoming Students” page describes the process for new students.
- Preview rooms before you select
View our room tours.
- Like our Facebook Page
Stay on top of news and announcements regarding the Housing Selection Process.
- Follow us on Twitter. Spend more time on Twitter than Facebook. No problem.
- Need a Roommate
Find new and/or additional roommates on our Facebook Page.
- All accommodations are wireless.
- Smoking outside will only be permitted in designated smoking areas.
In addition to the current policy prohibiting smoking inside all residential facilities, all exterior locations within each residential facility will also be smoke free. Each location will have a posted designated smoking area with the exception of La Salle Apartments.
- No Housing Application Deadline for Returning Students. You must apply prior to participating in Housing Selection process. Applications for returning students will be available beginning on February 27 through the Housing & Dining Self Service on the mylasalle portal. New Students (Freshmen/Transfer), see New Student Housing Application. Graduate students, please see Graduate Student Housing Application.
- No Housing Deposit for Returning Students.
- Missing a Step. If you applied for housing after the regular process ends, we will contact you individually and provide you an opportunity to select from available accommodations.
- Cancellation Policy. Please review the complete policy description and occupancy agreement prior to applying. Don’t hesitate to ask questions before you participate.(Note: The University reserves the right to terminate your housing application if you do not select an accommodation as part of the regular Housing Selection process, or within 2 weeks of application (if not participating in the regular Housing Selection process) or by any other deadlines communicated by Community Development. Termination prior to selecting an accommodation does not accrue any termination fees.)