- Step 2, Group/Individual Intention Form. All group members confirm membership & select a meal plan as part of Step 2. Individuals without a group can apply for any accommodation type, and get random roommates. Applicable to all accommodation types (not just townhouses and apartments). – NEW
- Premium Upperclassmen Housing in Sts. Edward and Francis – NEW
Sts. Edward and Francis Halls will exclusively house upperclass resident students, offering standard single units and premium single units. A limited number of standard and premium singles will remain available in North Halls.
- St. Basil Court Suites & St. Katharine Hall Quads. Separated to different dates for Step 2 and Step 3.
- La Salle Apartments Decreased Capacity – NEW
Capacity in La Salle Apartments will be changed from 4 to 3 persons to a unit. Resident students, similar to Teresa Court Apartments, will be housed in a two bedroom apartment with one larger bedroom for two people and one smaller bedroom for one person.
- Multiple Apartment Options. Students have the option to choose from a 3 Person (2 bedroom) accommodation in La Salle Apartments or St. Teresa Court, or a 2 person (1 bedroom) accommodation in St. Teresa Court. NOTE: 3 & 2 person apartment accommodations will be processed (Steps 2 & 3) on three separate days (One for LA, then two for TC).
- Winter Break Housing – NEW
Resident students needing to stay on campus during the winter holiday break period will be able to apply to live in St. Basil Court, the townhouses or the apartments.
- Information for New Incoming Students. View the information page for new, incoming freshmen and transfer students. Please note that the Housing Selection Process (Steps 1 through 3) is for current, returning students only. The “New Incoming Students” page describes the process for new students.
- Preview rooms before you select. View our room tours.
- Like our Facebook Page.
Stay on top of news and announcements regarding the Housing Selection Process.
- Follow us on Twitter. Spend more time on Twitter than Facebook. No problem.
- Need a Roommate. Find new and/or additional roommates on our Facebook Page.
- All accommodations are wireless.
- Smoking outside will only be permitted in designated smoking areas.
In addition to the current policy prohibiting smoking inside all residential facilities, all exterior locations within each residential facility will also be smoke free. Each location will have a posted designated smoking area with the exception of La Salle Apartments.
- Appointment scheduling. The Housing Selection Process occurs later in the semester (after class registration) to allow for better planning. Quick and easy housing selection appointments.
- No Housing Application Deadline for Returning Students. You must apply prior to participating in Step 2 (it is best to apply as soon as possible after registering for classes). New Students (Freshmen/Transfer), see New Student Housing Application. Graduate students, please see Graduate Student Housing Application.
- No Housing Deposit for Returning Students.
- Missing a Step. If you miss Step 2 and/or apply for housing after the regular process ends, we will contact you individually and provide you an opportunity to select from available accommodations.
- Cancellation Policy. Please review the complete policy description and occupancy agreement prior to applying. Don’t hesitate to ask questions before you participate.(Note: The University reserves the right to terminate your housing application if you do not select an accommodation as part of the regular Housing Selection process, or within 2 weeks of application (if not participating in the regular Housing Selection process) or by any other deadlines communicated by Administrative Services. Termination prior to selecting an accommodation does not accrue any termination fees.)