Housing Selection Process for Returning Students
Parents, it’s now time to plan where your son or daughter will be living next academic year. To learn more about the process for selecting on-campus housing, please feel free to read through this website to review the instructions, guidelines and policies provided to students.
- Required Residency Policy. Full-time undergraduate students are to indicate if they will be residing on-campus, or commuting from an off-campus address. All Freshmen & Sophomores will be required to live on-campus unless living with a parent. Please see the Residency Intention Statement for more information.
- No Housing Deposit for Returning Students.
- No Housing Application Deadline for Returning Students. Students must apply prior to participating in Step 2 (it is best to apply as soon as possible after registering for classes).
- All accommodations are wireless.
- Smoking outside will only be permitted in designated smoking areas.
- Like our Facebook Page.
Encourage your son or daughter to stay on top of news and announcements regarding the Housing Selection Process.
- Finding a Roommate. Your son or daughter can look for a new and/or additional roommates on our Facebook Page.
- Appointment scheduling. The Housing Selection Process occurs late in the semester (after class registration) to allow for better planning. Housing selection appointments are quick and easy.
- Missing a Step. If your son or daughter misses Step 2 and/or applies for housing after the regular process ends, we will contact them individually and provide an opportunity to select from available accommodations. We make every effort to accommodate all applicants who submit an application after the regular Housing Selection Process.
- Cancellation Policy. Your son or daughter should review the complete policy description and occupancy agreement prior to applying. Once an assignment is made, there are strict limitations regarding cancellations. They should not hesitate to ask questions before participating.(Note: The University reserves the right to terminate a housing application if an applicant does not select an accommodation as part of the regular Housing Selection process, or within 2 weeks of application (if not participating in the regular Housing Selection process) or by any other deadlines communicated by Community Development. Termination prior to selecting an accommodation does not accrue any termination fees.)