Housing Check List
- If you require special needs housing for medical reasons, have you contacted Student Health Center and brought it to the attention of Community Development?
- Have you registered for classes?
- Have you submitted your housing application?
- Have you thought carefully about your roommate choice(s) for next year?
- Do you know how many Housing Points you have (for planning with your group)?
- Have you made plans in case you do not acquire your first choice of accommodation type (i.e., townhouse, apartment, suite/quad, triple, double, singles, etc.)
- Have you planned what you can afford? Don’t forget that certain accommodations require a Meal Plan.