Students living in a residence hall-style building are required to have a traditional meal plan. As part of Step 2, you will have the opportunity to select a meal plan. Returning students not participating in the regular Housing Selection Process may select a Meal Plan via Bro. LUWIS at a later date.
Commuters or those living in the townhouses or apartments are not required to sign up for a meal plan, but may choose a voluntary or traditional meal plan.
For a complete description of the meal plans currently available, as well as an explanation of how they work, please visit the La Salle Dining website.
- All Fall Plans will roll over into the Spring Semester unless otherwise requested.
- Being released from housing does not automatically release a student from a meal plan, it must be requested separately.
- If a student is required to have a meal plan but La Salle Dining does not receive your meal plan preference, you will be assigned a traditional meal plan.
- All meal plans are final after the second Friday of the semester.
- For a complete list of terms and conditions, please visit the La Salle Dining Website.
Contact La Salle Dining at LaSalleDining@LaSalle.edu or at 215.951.1388 for more information.
For meal plan changes after the BR. LUWIS portal is closed please email the link above. Include in the email subject line: “Meal Plan Change”, and in the body of the email include your (student’s) name, ID#, campus residence, phone number, and which meal plan you would like.