↑ Return to Housing

On Campus


St. Basils Residence Hall

On Campus Housing

La Salle has both graduate and undergraduate housing. Please visit Administrative Services for more information about living on-campus. When applicable, housing deposits for on-campus accommodations can be paid through the Office of Student and Accounts Receivable.

How to Apply  for Undergraduate Housing:

How To Apply for Graduate Housing:

1. Print an Application/Occupancy Agreement for Graduate Housing. Please note that once you return this agreement and an assignment is made, you will be subject to cancellation fees as listed on the Occupancy Agreement. The application can be found at Administrative Services.
2. Complete and return the Application/Occupancy Agreement and the Early Occupancy Request, if needed, with your $200 non-refundable housing deposit to:

La Salle University
1900 W. Olney Avenue
Administrative Services
Box 835
Philadelphia, PA 19141

Housing deposits may be submitted online through the Bursar’s Web site.

Log in here!