All F-1 and J-1 students are required to attend orientation.
All students living on campus must provide their flight information, please provide this information on the ISO Registration Form.
IMPORTANT: ALL STUDENTS MUST BRING THE FOLLOWING ITEMS TO ORIENTATION!
- I-94 card
- Visa stamp or immigration paperwork
- Health history form and current immunization record
- Health insurance paperwork (if purchasing on your own)
Vanessa Cintron | International Education Coordinator | 215-951-1948 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Wendy Eisenberg | Administrative Assistant | 215-951-1948 | email@example.com
Getting Around Campus
Traveling to La Salle University
HOW DO I GET TO LA SALLE FROM THE AIRPORT?
Transportation will be provided to campus under these conditions:
- Student will be living on-campus
- Pick-up is from PHL airport
- Drop-off will be to campus
- Arrangements are made by Friday August 12th.
- Your flight is schedule on Saturday, August 20th or Sunday, August 21st
- Your flight arrives to Philadelphia between the hours of 8:30 AM and 6:00 PM
If you meet these conditions and need transportation to campus, please indicate using the Registration Form.
I AM NOT RESIDING ON-CAMPUS, HOW DO I GET TO LA SALLE?
Philadelphia has plenty of taxis making trips to and from the airport daily. For the most recent information, visit http://studentaffairs.lasalle.edu/international/arriving-to-campus/
GETTING AROUND ON CAMPUS
Please refer to the online Interactive Campus Map.
HOTELS IN PHILADELPHIA
Holiday Inn Express, located in Center City, offers a discounted rate for La Salle University visitors. The current rate is $124 USD per night. To make reservations and to secure the rate, contact the hotel directly via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or telephone (215.735.9300). Reservations made online will not secure the La Salle University discount. The hotel is conveniently located two blocks from the Broad Street subway line, Walnut/Locust stop. The Broad Street Line will take you to La Salle’s campus.