Study Abroad and Travel Study Fair 2015
Would you like to learn more about study abroad? Join us at La Salle University’s first Study Abroad Fair! You will have the chance to talk to study abroad representatives as well as students who have participated in the programs. Faculty from the 2016 travel study courses will be at the fair with more information about their courses!
Date: Tuesday, September 29th
Location: Union Patio (rain location: Union Ballroom)
Find more below about our study abroad programs and programs through other institutions:
Spring 2016 Travel Study Courses:
- HIS/POL/LGU 376 Contemporary Cuba: Politics, History and Daily Life. Lisa Jarvinen and Miguel Glatzer
- LGU 344: India: Meeting the Global Challenge. Robert Vogel. Travel to Southern India
- MKT 305: International Marketing. Swee-Lim Chia. Travel to Germany and France.
- HIS/LGU 370: Toward the Asian Century: Between Globalization and Tradition in 21st Century India and Nepal. Charles Desnoyers and Melinda Massaro Ingersoll. Travel to India and Nepal
- REL XXX. The World of the Early Christians. Jackie Pastis. Travel to Greece.
- SWK XXX. Human Rights in Theory and Practice: Chile & Philadelphia. Rosemary Barbera. Travel to Chile.
- LIT 209, The Divided City: Art in Times of Crisis in Germany and the Czech Republic. Jeffrey Renye and Vince Kling. Travel to Austria, Germany and Czech Republic
- BUS 370: Business in China. Pingjun Jiang. Travel to China
- HON/LGU 336: Contesting Narratives: Versions of the Viet Nam War. Joseph Volpe. Travel to Viet Nam.
- NUR 411: Public Health Nursing. Travel to Mexico
For more information, please contact Melinda Ingersoll. (215)-951-1948.