Present: Co-Chairs: Lane Neubauer, Lou Lamorte; Members: Mike Bachman, Kara Branz, Genevieve Carlton Phenix Fraser, Br. Ed Koronkewicz, Kathi McNichol, Susan Mudrick, Julie Valenti.
Absent: Jay Boney, Mary Dorr
- Februray 28 Minutes – Reviewed and Approved.
- Br. Ed was welcomed to the group. Mike Payne indicated that Br Ed would be the more appropriate person to provide assistance and advice.
- Explore U data
- Currently being compiled by Mike Rozkowski. Lane and Lou will be meeting with Mike prior to the next meeting to analyze this data.
- Freshman Follow-up
- An email will be sent to students prior to the end of the Spring semester to thank them for participating in the pilot project and alert them of activities for next year.
- A follow up postcard would be sent during the summer to students’ home addresses as a reminder as well as a way for parents to know what will be happening. A sample postcard will be ready by next meeting.
- It was also suggested that students who visited Career Services would receive a “gift”.
- Marketing Materials:
- Lou & Lane will meet with Admissions and University Communications regarding the brochure.
- Kara, Gen, & Mike Nielsen will meet to discuss web site concepts & designs as well as the electronic checklist
- Mike Nielsen and a student assistant will present a proposal(s) for the personal checklist that will incorporate motivations for completing all tasks.
- Next Meeting – April 17, 3:00 p.m.
Respectfully submitted by Louis A. Lamorte, Jr.