- Step 1: Read your Welcome Letter Summer ’17 for important dates and information!
- Step 2: Complete pages 2-3 of your 2017 Student Health Form and have your healthcare provider complete page 1 OR attach an official copy of your vaccination records to your health form.
- Step 3: Mail your completed Health Form and vaccination records to the Student Health Center by June 30!
Mail to: La Salle University – Student Health Center, 1900 W. Olney Avenue, Philadelphia, PA 19141 or Fax to: 215-951-1566
*Failing to complete the mandatory Health Form requirements will result in a Medical Hold that will restrict you from registering for classes for the next semester!
Immunization requirements, based on recommendations of the American College Health Association, include:
- 3 doses of DPT and Tetanus booster (preferably Tdap) within the last 10 years
- 2 doses of MMR (measles, mumps, rubella) vaccine if born after 1956 OR positive blood tests tests for IgG titers
- 3 doses of Hepatitis B vaccine or a positive blood test for Hepatitis B surface antibody titer
- 2 doses of Varicella if born after 1979, history of chickenpox disease, or a positive blood test for Varicella IgG titer
- Tuberculosis testing (PPD, T-Spot, or Quantiferon Gold) for all nursing majors, education majors, and students living in high risk countries (S. America, C. America, Africa, Asia, E. Europe and parts of W. Europe)
- Meningococcal Meningitis Vaccine (Type A, C, W-135, Y) or a signed waiver of declination. Meningitis Q&A*
- Type B Meningitis Vaccines is recommended but not required.
Most vaccines are available at cost from the Student Health Center.