All F-1 and J-1 students are required to attend orientation.
All students living on campus must provide their flight information, please provide this information on the ISO Registration Form.
IMPORTANT: ALL STUDENTS MUST BRING THE FOLLOWING ITEMS TO ORIENTATION!
- I-94 card
- Visa stamp or immigration paperwork
- Health history form and current immunization record
- Health insurance paperwork (if purchasing on your own)
Vanessa Valenzuela | Director of International Student & Scholars | 215-951-1948 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Wendy Eisenberg | Administrative Assistant | 215-951-1948 | email@example.com
Getting Around Campus
Traveling to La Salle University
HOW DO I GET TO LA SALLE FROM THE AIRPORT?
Transportation will be provided to campus under these conditions:
- Student will be living on-campus
- Pick-up is from PHL airport
- Drop-off will be to campus
- Arrangements are made by Wednesday, August 14th
- Your flight is schedule on Sunday, August 18th
- Your flight arrives to Philadelphia between the hours of 8:30 AM and 6:00 PM
- Please note that airport pickups are subject to availability. We reserve the right to cancel airport transportation at anytime. We will try our best to notify all arrivals in the event of a cancellation. Please plan accordingly and have transportation money in USD available.
If you meet these conditions and need transportation to campus, please indicate using the Registration Form.
I AM NOT RESIDING ON-CAMPUS, HOW DO I GET TO LA SALLE?
Philadelphia has plenty of taxis making trips to and from the airport daily. For the most recent information, visit http://studentaffairs.lasalle.edu/international/arriving-to-campus/
HOTELS IN PHILADELPHIA
Holiday Inn Express, located in Center City, offers a discounted rate for La Salle University visitors. The current rate is $139 USD per night. To make reservations and to secure the rate, contact the hotel directly via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or telephone (215.735.9300). Reservations made online will not secure the La Salle University discount. The hotel is conveniently located two blocks from the Broad Street subway line, Walnut/Locust stop. The Broad Street Line will take you to La Salle’s campus.