Entries Due October 10, 2012.
The King’s Dream program focuses on Service, Social Justice, Leadership, an Interfaith Prayer Service, and the lasting impact of the life and work of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
The winning logo will be used on publicity for the University’s celebration of the life and work of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Submissions will be used to promote various events, both in print and digital formats.
- Form now available for submissions.
- October 10, 2012 – Entries due (including physical submissions for scanning).
- November 5, 2012 – Winners announced by this date.
- First Prize – $100 Visa Gift Card.
- Second Prize – $50 Visa Gift Card.
- Must be a current La Salle student.
- Submit no later than October 10, 2012 in order to be considered.
- Only one entry per person.
- Submit a Digital (preferred) or Physical* (ie a real world hand drawing) copy.
*Physical submissions will be scanned in for review. For Physical submissions, you must register online using this website and turn in your submission in Union 205 for scanning no later than October 10, 2012.
- Include the words: ‘La Salle University’ (no La Salle University logos, please), and ‘King’s Dream’ along with your logo. Other words may be used provided they are quotes from Dr. King. Do not include dates.
- Copyright & Ownership – Any use of copyrighted materials, including any official La Salle logos, is prohibited. All submissions become the property of La Salle University. The University retains ownership and rights of use of any submissions (ie not limited to winning submissions). Students may use submitted materials for portfolio (ie for use in job searching) or other class related work. Submitted material may not be sold or donated to another person or organization.
Preferred File Format Info
- Vector (EPS, AI, etc.).
- High Resolution.
- Clean, simple logos, with few colors.
- Re-scalable to large formats (ie from small web icons to large outside banners).
- Editable text (ie if applicable, use standard fonts and/or be able to provide required fonts.).
CONTEST SUBMISSIONS CLOSED.