Faculty and Staff are often the first to notice when a student is in crisis. The Student Counseling Center, the Alcohol and Other Drug Education Center and the Student Health Center are resources to help students experiencing emotional and physical distress. The following are suggestions to assist in making a referral for a student in distress. If you are unsure about whether or not to make a referral, the following are available for consultation:
- Threads Team
- the Director of the Student Counseling Center (215-951-1355)
- the Director of the Alcohol and Other Drug Education Center (215-951-1357)
- the Director of the Student Health Center ( 215-951-1565)
- the Associate Dean of Students for Counseling and Health Services (215-951-5157)
- After business hours, the Resident Coordinator on call (215-951-1552) should be contacted.