The Activities Funding Board allotted $10,662.75 to five student organizations:
- Members of BackPac were allotted $1,665.00 for a concert featuring four bands to be held in late November.
- Members of the Organization of Latino American Students (OLAS) were allotted $2,500.00 for a Poetry reading event featuring La Bruja, a Puerto Rican artist born and raised in the Bronx. This event will include open mic readings.
- The Resident Student Association (RSA) Executive Board members were allotted $997.75 to send a delegation to the Central Atlantic Affiliate of College and University Resident Halls (CAACURH) conference held at Ohio State University in late October.
- Sexual Assault and Violence Ends (SAVE) was allotted $1,500.00 for self-defense classes to be held in October and November.
- Up ‘Til Dawn, a student-led event aiding St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital in Memphis, was allotted $4,000.00 for program support.