In Attendance: Alan Wendell (co-chair), Jeff Hershberger (co-chair), Michael Purvis, Andrea Young, Greer Richardson, Emma Petrucci, Scott Baietti, John Williamson,
Absent: Meggin Forti, John Michel,
- We discussed potential agenda items for the board to work on and identified the following possibilities:
- Loss Recovery for Food Services
- Residential Facility Upgrade needs/progress
- Potential development of a Learning Community for Lasallian Values interested students.
- Receiving feedback on the Security Desk Receptionist Program.
- Residential Facility Lounge space utilization.
- Commuter Guest access to the residential facilities.
- Soliciting feedback on the new picnic tables and benches in and around the residential facilities.
- Identifying the impact of University changes (addition of West Campus and Shopping area) on residential facilities.
- Reviewing recommended changes for the University alcohol policy and clarifying CDAB recommendations.
- Alan agreed to bring the alcohol policy change recommendations to the next meeting for discussion.
- The next CDAB meeting will be Monday, November 12, 2006 at 1:00 p.m. in Union #308.