In Attendance: Alan Wendell (co-chair), Jeff Hershberger (co-chair), Andrea Young, Abby Hamilton Scott Baietti, Greer Richardson, Meggin Forti, Amber Mullen
Absent: John Michel, Emma Petrucci, John Williamson, Michael Purvis
- The board acknowledged that the notes sent out for the past three meetings accurately reflected the work of the board.
- Jeff presented current data on the Housing Selection Process. Application numbers are well ahead of this time last year. Deadline for applications is Friday, February 29, 2008.
- Residential Learning Community proposals are also due February 29th. None have been submitted to this date.
- RSA is doing a survey to answer some questions about lighting in the North Halls living units in response to the concerns that were expressed at the January CDAB meeting.
- 5. We discussed the currently proposed version of the alcohol policy. Many comments were made regarding clarification of the purpose of the policy. Specifically, we want to more clearly state the positive intent of the policy at the beginning and end of the policy. A clear concise statement should be created to summarize the policy. Amber and Andrea are working to present a version of the policy that reflects the comments made today for our next CDAB meeting.
- The next meeting will be Thursday, March 13, 2008 at 1:00 p.m. Our remaining meetings for the semester are 3/27, 4/10, 4/24).