In Attendance: Alan Wendell (co-chair), Jeff Hershberger (co-chair), Suzanne Lipouski, Andrea Young, Jamie Esbensen, Amber Mullen, John Michel, John Williamson, Mary Elizabeth Sullivan
Absent: Matt Kelly, Raymond Kirsch, Abby Hamilton
- Following introductions of members an oral review of the agenda was presented.
- Jeff H. presented some suggestions on the Housing Selection process. It is being proposed that housing selection would be matched up with class registration processes instead of the point system that has been in place. We also discussed the need to find a better way to manage resident students who are studying abroad in the Fall semester.
- We began discussing Food Service during break periods. John W. distributed the Thanksgiving Break Food Service schedule. We discussed that most concerns raised were about Fall Break and Easter Break. John W. will raise these concerns with Bob Nyce and Steve Greb.
- We discussed some ongoing concerns about guest and visitation policies.
- The next meeting was scheduled for Wednesday, December 3, 2008 at 1:00 p.m.