Members Present: Erin Carroll, Jordan Copeland, Chip Gallagher, Louise Giugliano, Lisa Jarvinen, Morgan Kamerdze, Br. Bob Kinzler, Matt Levit, Mike Nielsen, Royer Smith
Welcome to New Members: Erin Carroll, Andrea Di Maio and Morgan Kamerdze.
Think outside the box. What are your new ideas for the Project?
- Tag line: Supporting You in Seeking a Positive Future. // there seemed to be interest in this idea. Is that true? Should we use it in our notices?
- Sponsor a bus to the Green Festival in Washington, DC Oct. 10-11 // Matt will discuss this with SEA and go to Funding Board to get funding for this. I have sent you a link.
- Concert – //Jordan might have some contacts for this.
- Public space – outdoor chess, artists, connectivity// louise will send more info on this.
- Sponsor trip to local co-ops // urban farming, Weaver’s Way. Royer and Mike will look into this?
- Spring farmer’s Market// this evolved into a farm on campus. Louise and Br. Bob will talk to Joe Willard. Possibilities mentioned were that the neighbors could be involved , Biology Dept., the summer employees, and that land exists on West Campus. Jordan has a friend in Seattle who is a good source of info.
Programs we like?
- Dinner / Dialogues –// Innocence Project at Temple. Lisa will contact her. Other parties: Dr. Dillon and Pre-Law Society, Forensics Minor, Alum Attorneys, S,SW & CJ Dept.
- Dinner / Dialogues // Art and Justice. Louise will call Lily Yeh. Jordan will share article from Inquirer and contact Dave McShane.
- Café Conversations – should we continue? // get on spring calendar. Need a topic.
- Town Hall Meeting
- Film Chatter // (temporary/tentative name.) To Kill a Mockingbird in Holroyd lobby. Chip will also ask his “contact” at Scribe Video about what is coming.
- Film Chatter // Documentary with film makers. Jordan